Monday, October 3, 2011

Fall Wreath...

I've been meaning to make a yarn Fall wreath.
I bought everything that I needed, started wrapping the wreath with the yarn
and about after 45 minutes of wrapping and not making ANY progress
around the wreath...I gave up!!

I had some burlap left over from my table runner on my dinning
room table.  **light bulb** yes, it came on...I'll cut the burlap into strips
and cover the wreath with that...took me all of 5 MINUTES to do
the WHOLE thing :)

I LOVE felt...it's an obsession of mine I will admit!  So I picked
out my colors that I wanted for my fall wreath and
started making rosettes and pompoms!  I thought it turned out really good!
Now I have to make my mom and 2 of my sisters one :)

These would make great gifts...you don't glue the flowers on, you pin them
on so that they are removable and you can replace
the flowers according to the seasons or holidays!!  BRILLIANT

Sorry, I didn't do a step by step, my camera is not the greatest
but this is my outcome...


You cant really tell the exact colors because my camera is not the best
but I used gold yellow, hunter green, red, cream, brown,
khaki and burnt orange!   

LOVE IT!!

Happy Monday
xoxoxoxoxox
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment