Thursday, September 29, 2011

Happy FALL...

Ahhhh....I love the crisp air in the morning!! 
Fall has to be one of my FAV times of the year...

Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes, pumpkin pies, warm homemade soups,
cool mornings and evenings, watching the leaves change
colors (best part about living in Western NC...yes I am bias),
holidays to look forward to...and my husbands fav...football!! haha

I FINALLY put out my fall decor, well not all of it, last night!
I'm running behind!  We dont really decorate for
Halloween, I just do the fall colors...I can leave them out longer :)

I found this cute tutoriall over at Everything Under The Moon for
Autumn Yarn Pumpkins.  These are SUPER adorable and
so easy to make and the fall yarn options are endless! 
I bought the burnt orange and the multicolor yarn @ Wal-Mart,
pumpkins from the Dollar Tree (love that store), I had
the twine and black yarn left over from other projects.
I also bout a yard of burlap from Hobby Lobby to cut and
use as a table runner!  Love fall colors...hope you do too :)




Hopefully I can get my yarn wreath done before
next fall...that's what I am working on now and man...it's tedious for sure!
But I know it will turn out cute.  First saw them on MrsPRISS...love her site!
These are so versatile and I'm all about reusing things!

Till next time...xoxoxo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment