Monday, January 24, 2011

Weekend Fun...


This weekend was very busy for me!  I clean a house on Saturday mornings and this time I stayed a lil longer to get some things done since I didnt clean last weekend there.  Then came home and colored my sister-n-laws hair for her.  Then made our trip to the grocery store and back home...I was exhausted!  Then yesterday something hit me, & I scrubbed my house like a mad woman!!  I am very sore today like I was at the gym for hours or something!  But last night I managed to make some headbands for some lil girls and they turned out really good!  One was just basic...the lil girl didnt want anything too frilly or baby-ish and she loves turquoise and pink, so this is what I came up with (my daughter loves to model these!!)

I saw this looking throw different felt designs and I love owls so I def had to try to make this and I was very pleased with how it turned out!!  Josie loved it :)


Starting to sell some things now which is always exciting when people like what you make!!  I just enjoy making things and seeing what all I can come up with!


No comments:

Post a Comment