Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Projects...stoked!!

Finally got time to do somethings last night without being interrupted...which is very rare!  Sometimes I think my husband is one of my kids too! (gotta love him)


Josie was my model last night and she LOVED it! She kept asking her daddy if she was pretty and if she looked cute!! (we are def going to have our hands full with her!)


**these were taken with my phone, very bad camera on the smartphone I have, that is more dumb than smart :)**



This one is made out of felt...LOVING felt right now, so easy to work with!  I made this to match a sweater she has!



Felt Rosette's....I found it easier for me to do these than the fabric ones.  To each their own!
I am making more tonight for Lil miss *T*, her mommy is a long time friend of mine and requested I makee her precious girl some hair accessories.  Though she doesn't have much hair...headbands will be made :)

No comments:

Post a Comment