Thursday, January 13, 2011

New ones...

Been working on a few things lately and 2 of these I was very proud of.  Was a little weary at first but they turned out great and *T* loved them for her little girl! (Pics are not great...took with phone!  Need new camera ASAP!!)
Felt Button Butterfly on purple headband

Felt Lady Bug on Leaf
 Made these next two for *A*'s little girl...loving some felt of course :)


I made these next two as just a "trial"...idea popped in my head so I tried it!  I love twine...I used it a lot in my wedding and it's very rustic looking which I love! So I thought "why not us the twine as a headband and just tie it?"...turned out better than I expected!!

This is my FAV!!!  Very vintage looking!  Wore it to work and got a lot of compliments!!
My husband keeps telling me to sell these.  The ones I made for *A* & *T* I did not charge for...they were my "Guinea pigs" so to speak...word of mouth goes a long way!!  But who knows...I would def sell if the interest was there!

No comments:

Post a Comment