Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year...Clean Slate

I always hear people around this time of year saying that their resolution is going on a diet.  I'm not really sure how many people stick to it but it's a good plan I suppose.  I think mine are a little different for once!  Life was never meant to be easy and it sure didn't come with instructions or a manual! 
My husband and I have had it rough...financial wise, the past few years.  BUT we always seem to make it to the light!  2011 is a new year and fresh beginnings!  Never too late to make a fresh start!

Goals for 2011:

* Stay ahead financially and put back $ in savings
* Pay off my car (**BIG one**)
* Redo all the plumbing in our home--work in progress
* Finish remodeling our bathroom (that I have been without in what seems like forever)
* Build our patio before summer gets here
* Tear up carpet in the house in put down hardwoods and ceramic tile
* Start making more things by hand instead of buying (clothes, decor, personal accessories) & maybe possibly selling them
* Re-gravel the driveway or save for pavement (the ground has ate my gravel :0)
* Go back to school, even if it's just taking certificate/training classes (never too old to learn)
* Work on making an upward job move within my company (not holding my breath but will work on it)
* And most importantly...continue keeping my faith...nothing else helps me to become a better mother, friend and wife!

Working on some projects this week.  Hope to have them complete before this weekend! 
**There are 24 usable hours in everyday!**

No comments:

Post a Comment