Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Friday...

TGIF...i have been waiting on this day all week :)
so sad how sometimes we wish our weeks away but then there are times
that we say "man i wish i could go back and change that day!"

thats just it...we cant change anything in our past, but we can always correct
what we did for future reference!!  i've been there many times :)


i know a lot of people who do the "what am i thankful for in November"...
im always thankful for me being able to give everything up
and putting it into Gods hands!  i couldnt do it without him!  i'm thankful for a
wonderful husband who supports me no matter what and who never gave up on me
when i wasnt making the best decisions!  AND most importantly i'm thankful for my
3 beautiful girls that GOD blessed me with! 
they keep me grounded spiritually and mentally!!  parenthood can be challenging
but all in all....its WONDERFUL!!

i am getting sooooo stoked about the release of Breaking Dawn Part 1!  i am a HUGE
"Twi-hard" Twilight fan!!  (my hubby says i'm obsessed)  i've read
all the books 2x's, i have the 2nd and 3rd movies...currently searching
amazon for the 1st at a good price!!  i just love the "love" story of it!! i know most people
say "its just a sappy love story"...well it's not to me :)

every body wants to experience that kind of love, that kind of bond in a relationship!!
i know it's important to me and in my marriage that we are connected on
every level possible and share everything!  we are best friends...soul mates!!
so here's to the new release of Breaking Dawn Part 1...and yes i already bought my tickets :)

Hope everyone has a blessed and fabulous weekend!!

xoxoxo
Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment